Stone Creek Ranch is a great South Charlotte community of villas, townhomes and single-family homes in a variety of price points to appeal to most buyers. Its location is also hard to beat!
The 440-acre master-planned neighborhood is located near the intersection of Tom Short and Ardrey Kell roads close to Ballantyne Commons Parkway and I-485.
Stone Creek Ranch is close to the best of South Charlotte's shopping, dining and entertainment. Stonecrest, Blakeney and Ballantyne Village are all just minutes away! The Arboretum and entire Highway 51 corridor into Pineville is about 10 minutes away.
Uptown Charlotte is approximately 15 miles from Stone Creek Ranch via Providence Road (Highway 16). A trip to Charlotte Douglas airport is 23 miles via I-485.
Part of Stone Creek Ranch abuts the 194 acres that formerly operated as Charlotte Golf Links. That property is set to become a large mixed-use project that will bring even more shopping and dining options, perhaps within walking distance of home!
Centex Homes started Stone Creek Ranch in early 2000s, and Pulte finished the final phase of the neighborhood in 2011-2012.
There are several villages within Stone Creek Ranch that offer a variety of home styles.
* Sierra is an enclave of estate-style homes in the $400,000s that has a Junior Olympic pool and children's pool.
* Sedona is a village of attached townhomes with some residences exceeding 2,000 square feet. It has its own amenities with a pool, cabana and common areas.
* Cimarron is a single-family home neighborhood that has 2 amenity areas, each with a clubhouse, pool and children's pool.
* Sonora has mid-sized homes that are priced in the mid-$200,000s.
* Saddlebrook are maintenance-free homes with covered porches and patios. Lawn and landscape maintenance is covered by HOA fees. Many of Saddlebrook's homes are ranches.
* Sundance has Craftsman and Charleston-style homes and also has lawn maintenance included in fees. They are priced in the high-$200,000s.
* Silverado has homes from 1,800 square feet to nearly 2,800 square feet. Its shared amenities include 2 Jr. Olympic pools, fountains and clubhouses.
A total of 60 single-family homes sold in Stone Creek Ranch during the last 12 months for an average sales price of $360,203 and $129 per square foot. Sales prices ranged from $255,000 to $554,000, and averaged 98.3% of list price.